Mark Andrews is a professional football player who currently plays as a tight end for the Baltimore Ravens in the National Football League (NFL). Here’s some information about his personal life, career, and other interesting facts:
- Early Life: Mark Andrews was born on September 6, 1995, in Scottsdale, Arizona. He attended Desert Mountain High School, where he played football as a wide receiver and tight end. He was also a standout basketball player in high school.
- College Career: Andrews played college football at the University of Oklahoma, where he was a two-time consensus All-American and won the John Mackey Award as the nation’s best tight end in 2017.
- NFL Career: Andrews was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. He quickly became a key player for the team and has been named to the Pro Bowl twice (2019, 2020). In 2020, he was also named a first-team All-Pro.
- Girlfriend: Mark Andrews is married to his high school sweetheart, Emma Andrews. They got married in June 2018.
- Net Worth: Mark Andrews’ net worth is estimated to be around $4 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
- Height and Weight: Mark Andrews is 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 m) tall and weighs around 256 pounds (116 kg).
- Interesting Facts:
- Mark Andrews was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when he was nine years old. He has since become an advocate for diabetes awareness and has worked with organizations such as the American Diabetes Association.
- In high school, Andrews was a McDonald’s All-American nominee in basketball.
- Andrews‘ cousin, Kyler Murray, is a quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals in the NFL.
Mark Andrews is a professional football player currently playing as a tight end for the Baltimore Ravens in the National Football League (NFL). Born on September 6, 1995, in Scottsdale, Arizona, Andrews attended Desert Mountain High School, where he was an accomplished athlete in football and basketball.
After graduating from high school, Andrews went on to play college football at the University of Oklahoma, where he established himself as one of the most talented tight ends in the nation. He was a two-time consensus All-American and won the prestigious John Mackey Award as the country’s best tight end in 2017.
Andrews’ outstanding college career caught the attention of NFL scouts, and he was selected by the Baltimore Ravens in the third round of the 2018 NFL Draft. From the very beginning, Andrews proved himself to be a valuable addition to the Ravens’ offense, and he quickly established himself as one of the league’s most dynamic and talented tight ends.
Since joining the NFL, Andrews has earned numerous accolades for his outstanding play on the field. He has been named to the Pro Bowl twice, in 2019 and 2020, and was also named a first-team All-Pro in 2020. He has become an integral part of the Ravens’ offense, and his skills as a receiver and blocker have helped the team achieve great success.
In addition to his accomplishments on the field, Andrews has also become a vocal advocate for diabetes awareness. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of nine, and he has since used his platform as a professional athlete to raise awareness about the disease and promote healthy living habits.
Off the field, Andrews is happily married to his high school sweetheart, Emma Andrews. They tied the knot in June 2018 and have been together ever since.
In conclusion, Mark Andrews is a talented and accomplished football player who has made a name for himself in the NFL as one of the league’s most dynamic tight ends. His commitment to excellence on and off the field is truly inspiring, and his dedication to diabetes awareness serves as a shining example of how athletes can use their platform for good. We look forward to seeing what the future holds for this remarkable athlete as he continues to make his mark on the NFL.