D.J. Moore is an American football wide receiver who currently plays for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League (NFL). Here is some information about him:
- Wiki: D.J. Moore was born on April 14, 1997, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. He attended Imhotep Institute Charter High School in Philadelphia, where he played high school football. He then played college football at the University of Maryland.
- Career: D.J. Moore was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the first round (24th overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft. He has played for the Panthers ever since and has become one of their top receivers. In his rookie season, he caught 55 passes for 788 yards and two touchdowns. In 2020, he caught a career-high 66 passes for 1,193 yards and four touchdowns.
- Girlfriend: It is not publicly known if D.J. Moore is currently dating anyone.
- Net Worth: D.J. Moore’s net worth is not publicly known. However, as a first-round draft pick in the NFL, he likely earns a significant salary.
- Biography: D.J. Moore grew up in Philadelphia and was a standout athlete in high school. He played both football and basketball, but ultimately chose to focus on football in college. At the University of Maryland, he became one of the top receivers in the country and was drafted by the Panthers in 2018. He has since become a key player for the team and has earned recognition as one of the top young receivers in the NFL.
- Facts: D.J. Moore is known for his speed and athleticism on the football field. He has been compared to former Panthers receiver Steve Smith, who was known for his toughness and competitiveness. Off the field, Moore is known for his quiet and reserved personality.
D.J. Moore: A Rising Star in the NFL
D.J. Moore is a talented wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) who has quickly made a name for himself. Born on April 14, 1997, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Moore was raised by his mother and grandmother. He attended Imhotep Institute Charter High School in Philadelphia, where he played football and basketball.
Moore’s football career began to take shape in high school, where he was a standout player on both sides of the ball. He was a two-time All-State selection and helped lead Imhotep to three consecutive Pennsylvania Class 4A state championships. In his senior year, he caught 35 passes for 1,012 yards and 13 touchdowns, and he also had two interceptions on defense.
After high school, Moore enrolled at the University of Maryland, where he continued to excel on the football field. In his freshman year, he started in 10 games and led the team in receiving yards with 637. He was named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team and received honorable mention All-Big Ten honors.
Moore’s sophomore year was even more impressive. He set a school record with 80 receptions and had 1,033 receiving yards and eight touchdowns. He was named First Team All-Big Ten and was a finalist for the Paul Warfield Trophy, which is awarded to the best receiver in college football.
In 2018, Moore declared for the NFL draft and was selected in the first round by the Carolina Panthers. He made an immediate impact as a rookie, catching 55 passes for 788 yards and two touchdowns. He was named to the NFL All-Rookie Team and was considered one of the most promising young receivers in the league.
Moore has continued to improve in his time with the Panthers. In 2019, he had his first 1,000-yard receiving season, finishing with 87 catches for 1,175 yards and four touchdowns. In 2020, he had 66 catches for 1,193 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 18.1 yards per reception.
Off the field, Moore is known for his work in the community. He has been involved with organizations such as the Boys & Girls Clubs of America and the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and he has used his platform to raise awareness about social justice issues.
In conclusion, D.J. Moore is a rising star in the NFL who has made a significant impact in a short amount of time. With his combination of speed, agility, and athleticism, he is a threat to score every time he touches the ball. Off the field, he is a role model for young people and a passionate advocate for social justice. With his talent and character, D.J. Moore is sure to continue making a name for himself in the NFL and beyond.